From Doug – Sample Teams/Group Doc Flow!
* Time for some DougCode
* My Mn SharePoint Saturday flow session is up on Git
* Sample to connect to Graph and document Office Groups with Teams, Channels
* TEST FIRST!!
Collaboratively create content with your team with a natural workflow.
MCAS ADDS REAL-TIME CONTROLS TO APP PROXY!
* By 2020 on-premises workloads will still account for 27%
* The apps still need real-time protection, and now (uniquely!) MCAS offers it!
AZURE ATP LATERAL MOVEMENT PATH DETECTION
Avail for each user prof and computer
GUIDANCE: A ROADMAP APPROACH TO SECURING PRIV. ACCTS
Check out the outlined approach courtesy of Mark Simos and MS ECG!
WINDOWS DEFENDER ATP RISK SCORE INTEGRATION W/COND ACCESS RISK SCORE!
Read thru the scenario; awesome integration
NOVEMBER WINDOWS DEFENDER ATP UPDATES
* Attack surface reduction rules
* Moving from alerts > incidents
* Admin roles released
* Graph APIs released!!!
* Start, Experiment and Scale approaches
* Includes our popular Day in the Life training one sheets, an overall service
adoption project plan, example personas and helpdesk guidance to name a few
O365 CHAMPIONS PROGRAM
Check it out if you haven’t!
* Teams tabs as SP Web Parts
* Continual new feature updates
* If you haven’t already – CHECK OUT THE NEW SP FRAMEWORK!!
* Lots of new stuff – ToDo, AI and more
* FIDO Sign On!
Power BI On-premises Gateway November Update
Power BI Paginated Reports AMA Webcast
Available on demand now!
Flow Online Conference Coming Up
12/12/2018! Mark your calendars!
Flow Rich Text Editing and New Connectors
* Check out new rich text editor in the “Send an email (V2)” action in the
Office 365 and Outlook.com connectors.
* New connectors include: Imprezian360, Encodian, Soft1, Zahara