Power BI Developer September 2018 Roundup
* Capacity Monitoring App for Power BI Embedded in Azure
* Advanced filtering via URL parameters
* Update connections between cloud and on-prem data sources programmatically
* USERNAME() now supports ASCII characters for a better RLS experience
* Beta of custom visuals supporting TypeScript 3.0.1 and more
Power BI Deep Dive into Custom Visuals
If you are leveraging organizational custom visuals, or want to, make sure to
check out this post.
PowerApps and Flow Sessions Not to Miss from Ignite
More weekend watching content!
PowerApps Enhancements to Make Creating New Apps Easier
These enhancements are designed to make development of new apps more
straightforward for creators.
New Updates Coming to Office in October
* Use ink to create intelligent presentations in PowerPoint with Ink to Text
and Design Ideas
* New integration with To-Do and Outlook.com
* Use ink to manage tasks in To-Do
* Forms is now available to consumers in Public Preview!
Enhanced Integration Between PowerApps and Dynamics
Previously it was required to install a package to achieve proper integration
between a Common Data Service database and Dynamics. This integration is now
built-in which provides a more seamless and reliable experience.
Public Preview of Win32 App Distribution via Intune
PowerApps Admin Analytics